Monday, July 5, 2010

Reviewing Again

Yo. I just saw Toy Story 3: The Movie, and it does not disappoint. Don't expect a comparison with the game, though. Comparing examples from different media is no-no.

Toy Story 3: The Movie

Once again the toys are back except most of their friends have been yard saled. I missed Wheezie the penguin. Not too much, though. I'm going to try to not talk much about the plot while still sharing my favorite moments. One of the coolest moments of all time in an animated movie is probably the toy's "prison" escape. Also, a very touching moment is at the climax when the toys think that they are going to die. You'll know it when you see it. As always the animation is superb, but it's moments like that which make a good movie. All in all, the movie is excellent, and I recommend watching the epilogue during the credits. Those scenes bring more closure than the "real ending". Plus, they are hilarious.

10/10





Despicable Me Trailer

You know the little girl who makes the annoying noises and says "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"? Yeah. I'm going to see the movie just for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment