Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rewritten Part 4

Blood was sprayed across the floor of the mansion. Mark couldn't believe his eyes.
"No. NO! NO! NOOOOOoooo..."
He sobbed. "Why? Who killed my parents? I will find him, and I will..."
"You don't have to look far."
"GO AWAY! GET THE HEALERS! THEY'RE DEAD! DON'T STAND AR-ound... How the hell did you get into this house?"
"I'm the murderer."
The killer was tall and muscular. In his hand was a military brand Harter 99712. Mark knew what it was all too well. The Harter launched a rocket-like round that would electrify the victim's body and then fire a poisonous needle into its heart. Mark learned about it from military school.
"Th-that weapon you're holding can only be used by the military."
"I am from the military. I've come to kill you and anyone in my way, Pendragon."
He said the last word like a disease. Mark couldn't believe his ears. His parents' death temporarily forgotten, he whispered, "M...m...me?"
"Yes, you. Be ready to die."
KABOOM!
The round streaked toward Mark. Then he changed. Later, Mark would forget how it happened. It was like suddenly, he knew what to do. He changed his density to that of diamond.
KER-KLUNK!
The missile bounced of his chest and exploded on the ground. The killer gasped. Something inside of Mark ignited.
"I hate you. My family was innocent, but you gave them no mercy. I shall give you none also."

No comments:

Post a Comment