Sunday, February 7, 2010

Game Review 5: Roblox

Roblox is a kid-friendly, mostly free online game. The reason I say mostly free is that there are objects you can buy with real money but joining, building, buying( with in game currency), and playing is free. I don't like online games and I just joined this one to talk to my friends. This one isn't that bad actually. The premise is building your own levels and playing other people's. The tools for building are simple but I'm not that good anyways. Maybe 'cause I'm not patient. Playing other people's games is really fun since some are awesome. My only complaint is that the graphics stink. I'm talkin' skunk stench. They're blocky and boring. Sometimes your character falls down for no reason. You can get stuck with weird camera angles. The point tracking system doesn't always work and I sometimes randomly fall through floors. That being said, It's still really fun. My favorite games are Modern Warfare! Less Lag, The ORIGINAL Cops VS Robbers!, and Naruto Battlegrounds, to name a few. Let's just say if you want to see all of them join Roblox and look up the profile for Monkeyflipping.

Conclusion: Play this game!

Number rating: 7.8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment