Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sorry and Game Review 3 and 4

Sorry guys, I didn't post a new Critical Monkeyflipper yesterday. I didn't have much time. To make up for it, today I'm posting two.

3: Super Smash Bros Brawl
This Wii game is totally awesome. I really like playing as Kirby and whacking people with a hammer. Multiplayer is awesome. I don't agree with people who don't like single player, I think it's fine. You should buy this game now.

4. Wii Play
This Wii game is the first that I review and don't like. I know it's only ten dollars, but I only liked one of the games and that is Tanks. That game is only good if you have a nunchuk. Controlling with the d-pad is annoying. Instead of buying this cheap 'n' terrible game, you should rent a cheap but awesome game like Thrillville: Of the Rails, trust me in saying you will spend more time on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment